Professionals of tennis education, physical trainers, sports psychologists, directors of academies and tennis clubs, federative leaders and ultimately all those responsible for the development of tennis in each country.
This system is divided into 11 theoretical classroom training modules and 4 practical exercise batteries that are delivered in a practical way on the court.
• Teaching and technical training at present.
• Analysis of tactics in tennis.
• Physical training for the athlete-tennis player.
• Mental training in tennis for better performance.
• Professionalism and organization of teaching.
• Evolution of the tennis player.
• The work of the coach.
• Organization and management of tennis schools (1) (business aspects).
• Organization and management of tennis schools (2) (sports aspects).
• Materials and technology in tennis.
• History of tennis.
BATTERIES OF PRACTICAL EXERCISES.
• Exercises for teaching and correcting errors.
• Exercises for technical-tactical training.
• Exercises with racket and / or ball to review concepts in tournament.
• Exercises to work the mental aspect.
• The 11 modules of theoretical training are given in Power Point format to the attendees of the training program and the students receive all the information via mail in pdf format for download and later study and consultation.
• The different batteries of practical exercises are practically exposed on the court with direct participation of the assistants and are sent to them via mail in pdf format for download and further study and consultation.