Barcelona Tennis Club in Spain
Are you looking for a tennis club in Barcelona with a professional approach? Do you wanna be a professional tennis player while you train under the beautiful wheater of this city? Our Barcelona tennis club it’s just perfect for you!
Tennis club in Barcelona (for competitive players)
Our specialty here in Walter Grünfeld Tennis Club in Barcelona is to train anyone who wants to become a professional tennis player and we do it since the begging. No matter what your level is, we can prepare you and help you in every single stage until you get to be the best player you can be. The only thing you need to begin, is passion for the game, a good physical shape (and if you don’t, we can work alongside until you do) and clear goals of where you want to be when you finish your training with us. We take care of everything else because all we care about is to make every one of our players, the best player they can be.
What do we offer in the Walter Grünfeld Barcelona tennis club?
- Professional approach – If becoming a professional tennis player is your dream, we are the ones you need to help you make that dream come true.
- Discipline – Discipline is a muscle that needs training and that’s why our rutines were created: to make sure you do.
- Customization – We create a full program depending on your age, skills and personal needs.
- A multidisciplinary approach – This means we pay equal attention to the physical part of the training as well as the mental and nutritional part. A succesful career is made of these three aspects.
- Motivation – Last but not least, motivation is the secret ingredient of all this and we want to encourage you by setting short and long term goals so you see for yourself that you can achieve anything.
Tennis Club in Spain: Training methods
What’s the training method we use at Walter Grünfeld tennis club in Spain? We try to make all of our workouts as individual as possible, so we separate our students into groups of two, three and four players in order to dedicate more time to everyone and being able to advise them every time they need.
We form these groups depending on the age or the skills everyone have so we can place the players where they can develop their skills better. Normally, we make groups of young people (between 12 and 18 years old). However, if we sense that there’s a player that has a higher level of skills, we move him or she to a group that suits him or she better.
Players and coaches have at their disposal all the tools and support required to achieve the goals they’ve set at the Walter Grünfeld Barcelona Tennis Club.
Values of Walter Grünfeld Spanish tennis club
Values are the most important thing in any sport and here in Walter Grünfeld Spanish Tennis Club we always keep them present:
- Healthy competition: Competitiveness is an inevitable thing in sport, but there’s always a way to use that as a pro and not as a contra: we encourage healthy competition and promote the respect for the opponent in our training.
-Professionalism: All of our teachers are professional tennis players with a remarkable path and a strong teaching vocation.
-Honesty: We don’t make promises that we can’t keep, mainly because we set realistic and achievable goals.
If you want a tennis club in Barcelona to provide professional individualized multidisciplinary training, don’t hesitate and contact us! We’ll be more than pleased to join you in this trip.